Currently Craving: Eloquii Spring 2014

Today, plus size clothing brand Eloquii re-launched their brand in a very Beyonce-esque fashion.  There were no announcements or press releases, just a vague post on their website and couple of posts (here and here) on their Instagram account that suggested that they may be working on something for Spring 2014.  Well, before the flowers have even begun to bloom, Eloquii surprised us with a collection that is sassy, interesting, edgy and, somehow, still versatile enough to be work appropriate.  Below, are just a few of the pieces that I’m loving, but there is so much more on the Eloquii website.

To stay on top of all things Eloquii, be sure to check them out on social media (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Blog).

What do you think of the new Eloquii?

Thanks for reading.

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9

9 Comments

1. February 20, 2014 / 5:54 pm

Its amazing. I'm in love with the entire collection. I was so sad when they closed their website but they came back stronger than ever. I lot of shopping to do!!

2. February 20, 2014 / 6:17 pm

Laura, I was sad when they closed too, but I totally agree with you…they are stronger than ever. Come back and let me know what you end up getting. 🙂

3. February 20, 2014 / 11:13 pm

Hey Sheri,
    I end up getting 4 pieces. The overlay Skirt, the orchid print top with lace insets, the studio hand beaded jewel top and the faux Leather & tulle party dress. My wallet is empty but my heart is full of joy. Now I cant wait for the package to arrive. So happy!!!!!!

4. February 21, 2014 / 12:33 am

Laura,

Omg!! You did a ton of shopping. You must come back and let me know about the fit of the clothes.

I have ton of stuff in my shopping cart, but I'm not sure if I should pull the trigger. I'm trying to stick to my shopping budget.

5. February 21, 2014 / 11:04 pm

Thank you for putting this together. This new line is a great!

6. February 22, 2014 / 2:47 am

Myah, I'm glad to be of service. And, yes, the line is amazing. It's so different from what they had originally. Let me know if you get anything great from them.

7. Anonymous
    February 25, 2014 / 6:40 am

Looks a bit cheap to me but the styling is nice.

8. March 7, 2014 / 3:21 pm

I'm really excited about the return of Eloquii, and I especially like their focused color scheme of nudes, pinks, black, and white. I'm lusting after the bronze sequin skirt and the pink, black, and white peplum dress. I hope they're more successful this time around. They were clearly missed because their re-launch is being celebrated all over the blogosphere!

Liz

9. March 8, 2014 / 4:21 am

Liz, I'm excited that they are back too and, yes, I think they were missed. With so few options as plus size girls, it was really sad that they closed down. I'm really looking forward to seeing what's next for them.