Currently Craving: 10 Plus Size Dresses at Bloomingdale’s

Has anyone else noticed that Bloomingdale’s has really stepped up their plus size options?  I must admit I’ve been browsing their online store more and more because I’m seeing a lot of positive changes.  If only they could get their in-store selections together.

Anyway, above I’ve put together some great dress options currently available at Bloomingdale’s.  As usual, the black and white dresses are my faves, but you already knew that.  I’m so in love with the  Anna Scholz tunic dress (#2) and the BB Dakota dress (#1), but, surprisingly, I also really love the BB Dakota floral print dress (#4).  Floral prints aren’t usually my thing, but I could definitely see myself in that dress come Spring…that is, if Spring ever arrives.  However, with all this snow that we keep getting in New York, Spring seems so far away.

Thanks for reading.

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10

P.S. To see more of the dresses I’m loving, be sure to check out my Pinterest Board.

7 Comments

1. February 14, 2014 / 4:57 pm

LOL. I know. It's so adorable and I love the back too. The perfect dress for Spring.

2. February 18, 2014 / 8:06 pm

Gorgeous picks Sheri! I am partial to color, but as of late I've been taking a walk on the dark side with a new obsession of black & white 😉 1,2,3 and 5!

P.S. With the mild temps here in SoCal, I am gearing up for Spring right now 🙂

InMyJoi.blogspot.com

3. February 18, 2014 / 8:15 pm

Thanks Joi! I'm glad you like my choices. In contrast, I live for all things black and white, but I'm currently working on incorporating more color into my wardrobe.

I'm so jealous that you are getting ready for Spring. We just had to shovel snow this morning. -_-

4. February 19, 2014 / 2:27 pm

These are kinda formal for me but these are gorgeous pieces and I can see myself in a few of them! Especially that #1, #2, #9 and #10. Those are just my style.

5. February 20, 2014 / 6:20 pm

Really? I didn't think of them as too formal when I posted them, but I suppose they would be great options if you have somewhere special to go.

I'm in love with #2 too! I just wish that it would go on sale… Trying to stay within my budget ya know. 🙂

6. Anonymous
    February 3, 2015 / 2:19 am

#5?!? Love it (or any dress in that style!) Do you have any info so I can find it?? Thanks